1221 Breckenridge Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205
Appointments: Working by appointment saves time for both you and our staff. Please call for an appointment, which in most cases, can be arranged the day you call. We realize your time is valuable and make extra effort to honor your appointment time. If circumstances are such that you can't call for an appointment we will see walk-ins, but appointments will have priority.
Drop-Off Services: For your convenience, drop-off service is available. If you are unable to make an appointment, your pet can be left in the morning and picked up later in the day.
Patient Discharge Time: Confirming the discharge time for your pet will make this a less stressful procedure. Hospitalized patients will be discharged after 2:00 p.m. Patients left for treatment, bathing, grooming, or boarding should be picked up after 4:00 p.m. If you wish to check on your pet in the hospital, please call after 11:00. The doctor will call to report on the condition of your pet after surgery.
Fees: To avoid any misunderstanding, please discuss with the doctor any questions you may have concerning fees. Payment is due at the time of service by Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. We also offer Care Credit that can be applied for by phone and if you qualify, credit will be granted immediately. You may also want to discuss the purchase of Pet Insurance for your pet. Ask our staff for details.
Telephone Policies: We have a qualified paraprofessional staff that is well qualified to providing assistance and information for your pet's health care needs. For special problems you may talk with any of the doctors. If the Doctor is unavailable he will return your call as soon as possible. We take great pride in the open communication we have with our clients. Feel free to discuss any problems or questions that you might have in the treatment of your pets. Our staff exemplifies our trademark: WE CARE.
Prescription Refills: To help us serve you more efficiently we ask that you phone in your prescription refills before coming to get them.
- Full Service Veterinary Hospital. We are unique in having access to six doctors on our staff. Each doctor concentrates on different areas of medicine. When necessary the doctor will ask for consultation with the other doctors. If you have a preference please tell the receptionist which doctor you want to see.
- Internal and Preventive Medicine
- Complete surgical facilities
- State of the art diagnostic equipment: ultrasound, endoscopy, EKG, and in-house blood testing for immediate results
- Wellness Blood Health Screens
- Medical Physical Examinations with vaccinations
- Dentistry and Periodontal Care
- Consultation on behavioral problems
- Professional Grooming
- Complete boarding facility with additional exercise time available.